Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

APN Settings for Video Encoder

Hi everyone, We are using a video bonding encoder with two data sims to transmit live video feeds. One of these data sims is Vodafone and one is EE. We're having an issue getting the encoder to work with the EE data sim and I was hoping someone here ...

Screenshot 2022-07-16 160934.png

Resolved! Using a data pack in Europe

Hi there,I am trying to use a pay as go data pack in Europe. I have used the same data pack in the UK and it worked well, but now I am traveling through Europe it has become impossibly slow to such an extent that I am thinking of abandoning EE and ge...

wrenijenn by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Data allowance showing 0

For some reason the data allowance on my plan is showing at 0 and should have refreshed on the 15th. I’m abroad and connected to WiFi with roaming turned off since before the allowance should have renewed. I have a 100GB plan and never use anywhere n...

Resolved! Long term data packs

Hi, in a house I only infrequently visit I cancelled my monthly broadband with Vodafone and installed a MiFi router starting with a 12 month data pack followed by a top-up on the mobile number. The top-up expires in 22 days. I will not be visiting ag...

Data abroad

Just wondering if you can help...i am abroad and i know that i have ALOT of data as my son has gifted it to me, but my phone is only showing that i have 250mb, so i am getting a bit worried to say the least. Am i going to run out!

No allowance abroad

Just received text that next month has started.  But I now have zero allowance.   I called prior to coming abroad and initiated a world roaming addin.   Why has it not triggered back to we agreed before I came abroad.  Thanks Bill 

Signal booster

Any recomended cell booster to increase signal strength. No WiFi so no WiFi calling