cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Data

Elmiga
Investigator
Investigator

Had a text message from EE saying that they are offering double data free of charge but that t&cs apply. There is no link to the t&cs and the only ones I can find on the ee website relate to a double data Christmas offer or sim deal from 2021.
There is also no mention of the offer in the Add Ons section on the app.
Can someone please link the correct t&cs? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @AmbroseH 

Thanks for coming here. 

As long as you are an EE and BT customer and have received this message you are eligible for the offer and can activate this by following the information in the text message. 

Full terms for the offer can be found below: 

Double Data for eligible BT Broadband customers who have an eligible EE Mobile plan. Double Data for all the numbers registered to the same EE account. Account holders must be the same on both the EE and BT accounts and registered to the same address. Double Data will be removed if you no longer have the eligible products from both BT & EE. Double Data on core data allowance only. No cash alternative. May take up to 24 hours to activate. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Elmiga 

Were there any links in the text at all, for anything other than terms and conditions?

Did you get any more information from the text?

Jon

Hi I have received the same text but there are no links. Just says 'Terms Apply' so i'm wary of taking up the offer until I know what these terms are.

The whole message went like this, no links etc attached:

Hi ....,

We.ve noticed that you.ve used up to 80% of your data allowance, more than once in the last 6 months. Not to worry, we've got something for you. 

Because you.re an EE and BT customer, we can double-up the data on you plan. Totally free. 

So, you can double-up on gaming, chatting and streaming.

Simply reply DOUBLE to 1122

Terms apply. Text STOP to 2040 to opt out from all text message marketing.

Hi Jon, 

The text message from EE is exactly as @lenna01  has responded below. 

Can you confirm if it is genuine and direct me to the terms that apply? 

Thanks, Elaine

Christopher_G

Hi @Elmiga and @lenna01 

I've looked into this and can confirm that the message is from us (EE).

Chris 

Thank you, but you still haven't given us the terms and conditions link.

Hi @Christopher_G 

Thanks for confirming however, as noted by @lenna01  I had asked for a copy or a link to the terms for this offer. Are you able to provide this or approach someone who can? 
thanks 

Christopher_G

I'll speak to a few colleagues and see if I can get the link for you, @Elmiga and @lenna01 

Chris

Please let me know terms and conditions please. I’m keen to also access the offer but it’s disappointing the highlighted terms are not linked to the message