Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Apple Music charges

Hi I seem to be paying for Apple Music as an extra that I don’t want or need as I’m already with Apple via my phone! When I try to cancel it with the STOP MUSIC message it says :“Hi from EE. It looks like you have already had this Apple Music offer.I...

Baloo123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changed phone

I have just received a new phone & my old phone I was still being changed for even though I had cancelled the contract as it had ended is it possible to refund the money taken from the last 2 momths

My bill

I paid my bill last night but my phone is still suspended this has never happened before

Libby86 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! phone

i paid my bill this morning but my data hasnt come back up running 

Resolved! Cancellation contract from abroad.

Hi, everyone. I had to leave the UK suddenly two months ago. I've moved to Colombia, and so I need to end my EE contract. Since I will be here for a while. I´ve tried EVERYTHING. I called every single number I found on the EE web page, but I´ve never...

Patty21 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Haven't received a confirmation email for early upgrade

Hi, I chose to get an early upgrade on my phone earlier today, so I could switch to a SIM only contract. The payment was processed and taken out of my bank account but I've received no confirmation email and I'm a bit concerned that the money has gon...

tav95 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I am trying to see if my 2nd phone is due for an upgrade but on the system it only shows me my number