cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get a confirmation on the Pixel Fold Delay please.

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

There are so many differing replies from customer support and from community managers here. We need an actual realistic time frame please.

Today I was told 29th at the earliest and I ordered on the 30th of May...

30 REPLIES 30
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@spikerules    I’ve just Google search this and the dates I’m finding are 22 Aug for the UK    SEE HERE    This will be down to Google pushing this back as EE or any other network can only release it when Google allows it. 

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If you read that article it states for people ordering now. Not for people that have originally ordered. In fact that article states Google will honour the original preorder date of the 27th...

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @spikerules,

We have been advised by Google that due to global overwhelming demand, they are not able to provide guidance on future stock availability from 7 June 2023. As a result, we have made the decision to not take further pre-orders on the Google Pixel Fold. In the meantime customers can pre-register their interest for Pixel Fold at What’s new at EE, and we’ll contact them once stock becomes available.
Any orders placed up until 6 June 2023 will be honoured accordingly and customers will have their handsets on the initial launch day (27 June 2023). These customers will also still be eligible to claim their gift with purchase (Pixel Watch LTE worth £379) within the claim period as per the promotion’s terms and conditions available here.

James

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@James_B  with all due respect this is just a copy and paste that I've seen you post numerous times. Yet we get differing information from customer service when calling. I, myself, have been quoted no earlier than the 29th with an order date of the 30th of May. Surely if we were to believe your post then then EE would have handsets in hand and would have either sent out to dpd already for a delivery day of this coming Tuesday or at least updated us?

Unfortunately, I do not believe EE even have any handsets sent to them from Google yet. A bulk copy and paste isn't what I am looking for.

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well @James_B doesn't seem to know how to reply without control pasting the above quote ad nauseum...?

James_B

Hi @spikerules,

There have been no changes to the information we have previously shared.

If anything changes, we'll let you know as soon as we receive an update.

James

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@James_B there obviously has been a change its just not been relayed to you. My information is more up to date from EE customer services. So either you know, but are just sending out the paste and copy to throw people off, or you don't have the correct information.

Either way we will find out by Tuesday if you information is correct. If I don't recieve my device by Tuesday we know the information of the so-called "Community support" are pretty useless in their information here.

I would suggest instead of you copy and pasting that information ad nauseum you actively try and get up to date information.

Thanks

James_B

Hi @spikerules,

We're in regular contact with our forecasting teams and at this time, there have been no updates on the statement posted earlier in this conversation.

We'll update this thread if anything changes.

I've double checked the stock information and internal communications available to our Customer Care Teams and it matches what we have shared here. I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were advised when you called.

James

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@James_B are you saying you've checked stock and EE have stock in hand?

I'm not sure how the customer rep on the phone pulled the 29th out of nowhere. As he has given a more precise date I'm more inclined to believe him.