Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

New unlimited sim account not showing any data

New account unlimited data sim not showing any data in account, sim changed by EE once as help said it was faulty, still not working account page keeps saying there’s an error texted 150 nothing can’t call either 

Roaming

I can't add on plan with data on abroad 

djbeat69 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Urgently seeking help - overseas

Hi EE,I’m urgently seeking your help and can’t find any other way of getting through to you, so giving this a go.I’m currently in Italy and did not text roaming before I left the UK, as I didn’t realise this was a requirement. My previous roaming pas...

Ludjut by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Slow Internet speeds

Hello my internet speed is so slow, I checked on speed test as well, my internet is so slow.what should I do?

Sherzad by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strange Data drop out

OK, here's a strange one that even the EE level 2 tech support are struggling with.At certain locations, mainly near my home, I have no data on both physical sim and eSim on my S22 Ultra.Other family members have data connection with EE with no probl...