Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G not working on iphone 11

Prab_deep405
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

i have got a new sim and everything works fine expect data.

i have tried content restrictions to moderate. Not sure how to turn it off. I couldn’t find any option in the app to it off.

i have tried resetting the network setting.

any more suggestions?

PS. Please don’t suggest to reset the phone.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Prab_deep405   Go to settings>general and scroll down,  do you have a profile tab ?  If you do click it and delete the profile now restart the device.   

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Prab_deep405 

Do you have no data whatsoever? Have you resert your network settings?

If you have a PAYG SIM you need to contact EE CS on 150 to fully disable the content lock. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Prab_deep405   Go to settings>general and scroll down,  do you have a profile tab ?  If you do click it and delete the profile now restart the device.   

Hi @Chris_B 

I haven’t got a profile tab but I have got a tab for device management and profile for LebaraUK in that. Should I delete that?

thats for my other sim. I am using that sim as of now before I make a switch to EE.

@Prab_deep405   Yes you’ll need too.  That is the network settings for that network and it’s that that is causing this issue.    When you change to EE you don’t need to use a profile so you’ll not see that profile tab. 

Yup it worked. Thanks. @Chris_B You are a star.