cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with my sim

DeclanK5277
Investigator
Investigator

I just got my replacement iphone delivered with a physical sim. My last one was an esim, so i went ahead and put it in anyway. Wouldnt register at all so i went onto the EE app and downloaded an eSIM instead. Everything went through till its now stuck on activating for the past hour. Tried to reset it and turn it off, no luck. Now its asking me for a code thats getting sent to the mobile number i dont have access for to activate it? Any solutions here would be massively appreciated. Stressing out!!

2 REPLIES 2
XboxGamer1987
Problem solver
Problem solver

Hello @DeclanK5277 

You can call EE on Skype free using the number below to get help on your eSim issue.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone.

Or if you prefer

Live chat is exclusive to the EE app. Just select ‘Help’ in the bottom menu, then you’ll see the ‘Message us’ option when its available.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DeclanK5277   The sim needed to activate this can take up to 24 hours but it’s usually only a few hours.  To activate the esim via the app a text is  sent to for you to authenticate that request for that you need a working sim.     It’s the same for a QR code.   You can call customer support who can help activate the eSim.