Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mend & Lend

  I’ve just received my phone back from a repair. I sent it off my more or less brand new iphone 13 ( got it in april this year ) because none of my microphones work, the speakers dont work, it refuses to take videos, i can’t watch any sort of video...

3CDCE104-A7EE-43CF-92EE-526D9EFE2972.jpeg

New iPhone 14 TV ad - misleading?!

I just saw the new EE advert for the iPhone 14 Pro, and I hate to say it, it is very misleading indeed.The iPhone 14 series is NOT the best iPhone, it has no headphone jack, and (since the iPhone X) doesn't even have a fingerprint scanner. Even budge...

problem

My iPhone has stopped ringing and goes straight to missed call

24535783 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Ipad

What are contracts like for iPads with EE

danni151 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrades

i’ve been trying to check when i’m sue an upgrade but i can’t seem to find it as it just tells me that i have an iphone 11. But i’m trying to find out the date

whats app

i have an apple iphone . I keep getting a message on my whats app page as follows whats app will stop using this version of IOS after 24th october 2022 .Please go to settings   - general - software updates to get the latest IOS version . When i do th...

Order

good evening! I want to know what is happening with my order because I have not received any answer so far. the order number is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx