Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mend & Lend

KenzieGlover
Investigator
Investigator

3CDCE104-A7EE-43CF-92EE-526D9EFE2972.jpeg

I’ve just received my phone back from a repair. I sent it off my more or less brand new iphone 13 ( got it in april this year ) because none of my microphones work, the speakers dont work, it refuses to take videos, i can’t watch any sort of video and it randomly shut downs all the time and when i sent it off i received a call saying “the technician has failed to find any problems with your phone” and they told me that it was just debris in my phones crevices. This shocked me as the problems occurred overnight and i didn’t understand how i could have got so much debris in my phone overnight. So I went and collected it today, set it all back up and the problems are still occurring, probably even worse than before. I felt so extremely embarrassed and stupid when they told me it was just dirty but now i feel like i’ve been fooled and they are not taking my complaints seriously. I’m extremely extremely annoyed and frustrated with this level of ignorance from EE and if it was so easy to do so i would cancel my contract and move to a different provider immediately.

[Mod edit: Image rejected due to it containing private information.]

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @KenzieGlover

I'm sorry to hear that your phone still has these issues after sending it off for repair.

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris