cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 volumne issues

kypton
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ive just done a reformat, of the phone as I'm having issues with the other caller not being able to hear me when I get a call. But I can clearly hear them. Ive also put the phone in for a mot service they didn't find any issues with it

As my other thread didn't got any answers ..I can't make this any clear, I  would like help before I decided to phone ee to send the phone away  for a repair  . As I'm also going away to the US  in March an want the fone in great working order as its a contract 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@kypton  you need to call customer services about this.   You’ve done what you can do ( factory reset the device). 

kypton
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If my caller can't hear me nor will customer service 

@kypton  Is the device in a case ?  If on take it out and test it.    If the issue is still present then you need to call customer services from a different phone.   This public forum can not help you to get this resolved.   You could always take the device to a store and have them send it off for repair.  The sooner you do this the sooner you’ll get it back and as you say you are going abroad in march and it could take a week or longer before you get it back 

kypton
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

This public forum never had help

@kypton  How can this forum actually help with on device issue like this,   No one here can book your device in to be looked at.