cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming issues

JadeDrisc
Visitor

Hey! 

So I have been broadcasting / uploading livestream from my ipad air for around a week and a half and all of a sudden it has stopped allowing me to do so! The problem is not my WiFi signal, as everything else works fine and it is the same as every other day I've used it (full bars) and it has worked for a week and a half. I brought the device to my mums and to the studio and still no luck. Does anybody technical have any idea what the issue may be?? This is my job and I'm losing money so I really really need it fixed. When it cuts out, it says "stopped broadcasting because of poor connection" but that's not the issue as the tests have also been ran. 

Is it worth taking the ipad to apple for them to have a look? I get a new tablet delivered tomorrow, so hopefully may work on there, but instill need to know in case this happens again, on a new device or said device. Does anybody also have any good suggestions for laptops / other devices that are great for  livestreaming my content from, for the future? 

ANY tips or help on what to ask / mention at the apple store would be great. I really do not have a clue with anything techincal

Thank you x

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@JadeDrisc    Silly question but you say Wi-Fi ?  Whats that got to do with EE ?  Are you using EE broadband?