Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Low On Data Warning !!?

When I signed into the EE site tonight this came up, the data low warning. My refresh date is usually the 18th of the month but I changed to an unlimited data plan last month !!I am hoping they're not going to chop me off or make me buy a data add-on...

Screenshot_20220504-215006.png
MissKelly by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Have I really used 8GB of data in one day?

Hi I upgraded to a new phone on Saturday with my data allowance staying the same. My allowance resets on the 2nd of the month (yesterday) and it says I've used 8GB already. Can this really be correct?? I don't think I've ever exceeded 6GB usage in a ...

Data

Why do i pay for unlimited data when i dont get it .

What uses up data.

Sorry to be a bit thick but what uses up data? Social media? Casting shows ie Netflix? Apparently I've used mine up this month and I don't know why, I'm not doing anything different.

Susan101 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Data connection

Hi there, I have no data connection. EE send me a text on the 1st May seing it’s all been used up and my data allowance will refresh on the 2nd May today. I have been trying all day today but I am still offline. Can somebody help me with this please....

Lamya1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Home Router 3 Strict Nat

I have just Recently received the EE home router 3 4g happy with the speeds, but when gaming on my pc all my games are a strict Nat I have, done all my port forwarding for the games in the router, and put my pc IP address in the dmz, but still no joy...

Crookyuk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Full Signal but no internet

same here, suddenly for the last week, both my kids are complaining they have full bars but no internet. I have reset Network settings on both of their phones. Hard restart. And still every day they both have this issue. I have checked any restrictio...

thecount by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

200MB add-on is only 150MB ?

To all,I just purchased a 200MB data add-on for £2.00 that last 7 days via the EE website & a reply text from EE notes its only 150MB !  Am I missing something (apart from my 50MB) ?  

CJT1963 by Valued Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No 3G, no 4G, olny LTE :(

hello, I chose the 5G (incl 3G and 4G) options on my phone. Since I have an EE, I caught 3G several times for a few seconds. I have only LTE all the time