Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

4g not working

Hi I have a 4GEE sim and in my settings my phone is set to 4G as the preferred one but when I turn on my mobile data it is still using 3G. I am still on the same data pack as before so I tried to change it to a one that supports 4G but when I try I s...

Sarah597 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

Can I use my 4G in Australia? 

Data

I paid my phone bill this morning and data isn’t working can you help me please  

Slow 5G

Hello Ive been having speeds below 100Mbps on a 5G connection… is there an issue here ? 

F4DE03BF-B068-4E3F-9BCC-D723EB580438.png BFD29D9F-D638-4FC7-B719-C665A1C62054.png
IJDS16 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Whatsapp

Can I send photos on Whatsapp for free as part of my data allowance, or will I be charged extra?

GY71dnx by Valued Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data gifting

I have 2 phones on the same account. One is old and will not download the My EE app, the other will.Can I gift data to the newer one in my EE account on-line? If not, how can I do it?Any help appreciated.

GY71dnx by Valued Contributor
  • 28 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Gifting data to kids accounts

Hi,  Got two kid accounts linked to mine.  Have always gifted some data each month.  This month the app is only letting me gift dat to one kid's account.  The other is not available e.g. no drop-down box?Went onto the website and it said it couldn't ...

samtcb by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful