Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

4GEE top up issues

i have a 4GEE Osprey Pay as you Go device for years and keep topping it up via the automated phone number. i never set up a MyEE account for it and topped up whenever required. during the pandemic i rarely used the device. yesterday i needed to use i...

Resolved! Sim card not working

Hi, I got an EE sim months ago but only started to use it today. I've topped up but I'm unable to use the sim. I'm even unable to dial 150. Is there something I should have done when I got the sim initially. Please assist. Thanks

Fefe14 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Removing content lock

Am finding it impossible to remove content lock and growing increasingly frustrated with EE's inability to do the simplest of tasks without my jumping through hoops, and I've only been with them a few days. Don't have a credit card, so popped in stor...

CliffordB by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Free Data Boost

Hi,I have just purchased a £20 Pack. I was due a free data Boost. The text said you have a data boost of 500mb added to your pack and every pack after that. It shows as only pending in the EE App. I thought it started automatically as I've bought 3 p...

hall68 by Established Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Removal of Voicemail account.

I am hearing impaired and I do not make or take calls and I have 4 voicemails pending to be heard,  but how do I get to delete that from my phone and I want a block on all voicemails that is coming in.

Roaming in Crete (greece)

I am going to Crete soon. I have a PAYG setup with lots of data and minutes. Can I use this as normal or do I have to pay for add ons?     Barny.

Barny76 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Message not sent; Phone number not formatted correctly

I have recently moved to the Netherlands and changed my EE pay monthly contract to PAYG, keeping my English number for when I visit home. To keep my number active I wanted to sent a few texts back to the UK, however all of my numbers now say "Message...

EmilyRH by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Do Free Boosts expire?

Hi!Over the last years I have accumulated 8GB data as free boosts with pay as you go. Since three weeks ago my EE page continuously states: "Extra data expires today" and I received a message that I have used all of my data. So does that mean that fr...