Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Voicemail on a new sim with old number!

Hey so if I have a new phone and am waiting for a new sim with my old number on. Will I receive voicemails still? When I put this new sim card in that has my old number on will voicemails be lost? I’ve been left an important one in between sims and j...

Eh2202 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Abroad and unable to contact EE

Hi I am travelling Latin America. Was in Mexico and had a data pass and now am in Columbia. I can't get data here and I have no signal to call EE or to text 150, therefore I am stuck without data OR any way to contact EE. Please help and also provide...

International call barred from UK

Dear all, I'm a pay monthly mobile phone user, joined EE about 4 months ago. I just tried to ring a number in the Republic of Ireland - I think that's my first international call since joining. The number in Ireland is a mobile of a friend which I ha...

NK38 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! SIM Only.

Hi there, I ordered a SIM only contract on the 8th August 2023. My phone contracts ends today. I’ve received no SIM card through, am I right in guessing it will change over automatically? And if so when will it change over? My app isn’t telling me an...

EE numbers can't call/text me

Anyone have issues where EE numbers specifically can't call or text them? So far I have come across two EE numbers that can't contact me. My number has been attached to different networks/sims/phones, so I don't think it is on my end. 

gwahiir by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! In EU with roaming data but no internet suddenly

Hi there, I’m currently in Austria and my iPhone X has, after 2 weeks without problems, suddenly stopped connecting to the internet, despite being connected to 4G and despite having plenty of data for roaming on the contract. I’ve removed and put bac...