Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

SMS texts I send cannot be received by anyone

I'm with EE and my and my SMS texts cannot be received by anyone. I have a Moto G73 5G phone. RCS works fine and so do phone calls. I can receive texts from everyone. My SMS texts appear to send on my phone ( no failed delivery message) but the perso...

balls3 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Feature request: Map of EE WiFi coverage boost hotspots

I have found the EE WiFi coverage boost hotspots really helpful in areas of poor coverage, but I would like a way to locate my nearest hotspot. I understand these are sometimes residential BT WiFi hotspots so privacy is an issue but an approximate lo...

Theo77 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Bad call quality

HiI purchased an iphone14 in June this year  from EE and have since been experiencing really bad call quality- loss of sound on outgoing calls for receiver and robotic /garbled speak both incoming and outgoing. Affecting calls experienced both home a...

X33CLE by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Cannot make calls in Nigeria

I discovered as well that I can only receive calls but make calls to a Nigerian no. I don’t think that is fair. This should be looked into. It defeats the purpose of roaming your line if you can’t make calls locally without getting a new sim here.

Onyediv by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

US phone service not working

So angry - stuck in the US with a phone not working for the second time in a month, despite ee assuring me it would work this time. It's basically impossible to contact them from abroad when phone not letting me make calls - I can receive whatsapps e...

network connection failed

I don't seem to be able to send and receive any texts, not just automated ones. My sim card can't connect to any network. I tried automatic network, it didn't work. then I tried to manually connect to available networks, it failed too.I don't know wh...

artima by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming v spend cap

Hi allI'm not paying extra for roaming, because that's basic theft.I have my spend cap set at zero, so can I safely leave my phone connected while abroad to receive any texts? What will happen to people who call me? Previously I've been charged for t...

EABowden by Established Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful