cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly data usage

Revseb
Explorer

I'm simply trying to find out what amount of data I use per month, so I can make an informed choice on the deal I go with for my next contract. Yet that doesn't seem to be something I can find!

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Revseb  You’re online account will show you the last 3 months of the data amount you’ve used.     If you want a more accurate figure you’ll need to call customer services.  A contact has a set amount of data how much of that you use it’s not really logged for you to track as it’s a set amount each month. 

On your online account you need to click full usage and then scroll down to usage history 

Oh right... Just seems a bit odd I can't see what data I've used each month. I'm paying for unlimited data, but for instance this month it says I've used 20GB... So if that was representative of every month, I could pay less and bring my contract limit down. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Your phone will also have a data counter facility which can give an overview of usage and break it down app-by-app.

You can alter the counting period to match your bill cycle, via the same settings menu.