Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost network settings for iPad on data plan

Lostunit27
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there, 

received my EE data plan for my iPad and set it up really easily. All of a sudden it stopped working and EE no longer comes up as an option on my mobile data settings.

I have switched the iPad on and off. I have reset the network settings. I have also taken the sim out and give it a clean. None of these have solved the problem. The only options that I can click on in mobile data are Gig Sky and Truphone. 
Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lostunit27   When did you last use the cellular connection on this tablet? Is this on contract or PAYG ? 

Hi there,

thanks for the quick reply. It’s a new contract data plan and I lost signal 4 days ago. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lostunit27 

Thanks for posting on the community. 

Do we have any known network problems showing on our Coverage and Network Status Checker? 

Please enter your postcode and select 'Check Network'. 

Leanne.

Thanks but have been in several different geographical areas and tried it but still not working, have searched the link with the different post codes but no known issues have come up. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for checking @Lostunit27

In this case, please give us a call on 0800 079 8586 and our Mobile Care team will get this looked into for you. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Leanne.

I’ve got this same issue and are being bounced from apple and EE…

was working fine until I upgraded my phone, however being told that’s a coincidence…

did you get it sorted and how…?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @9teen60six.

Have you tried resetting the network settings?

Are you in the UK?

Have you tried manually searching for a network in Settings, Mobile Data, then Network Selection?

Jon