E SIM

HateEE643
Visitor

EE once again failing to provide any help. They've apprently sent me an ESIM. I needed to create a profile on the app, done. Then apparently under 'settings' and then 'permissions' there is an option to "replace my SIM". Problem is, that option doesn't exist. It doesn't suprise me that the person on the phone was wrong, but if anyone could help me download the ESIM I apparently have set up for me that would be great. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy A40, a device not listed in their product guide. Is my device not supported? If that's the case, how do I take my number to a network provider that isn't terrible?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@HateEE643   Are you a contract customer?  

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@HateEE643 , if you are on pay as you go, then you will not be able to change to an E-Sim, as that is only available to contract customers at present, whether that will change in the future, we do not know.

If on pay as you go, that is why it is not showing, if on contract and not showing, then I would suggest speaking to customer service.

Nothing wrong with EE, but you think that, then you are free to change network, but they may not have all the privileges that EE have.

To change to another network, you would have to request a PAC code.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.