cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Contract?

Usman27
Visitor

I started my contract with EE in december last year. I dont remember the exact dates but they deduct payment on 12 of each month. My plan is 120 or 125GB per month and unlimited calls and text messages. Now I have received a message from EE which says, 

Hi From EE: You've used up 100% of your data allowance for the month. But don't worry, you'll stay connected with slower speed data. Get back up to speed now at add-on.ee.co.uk/text Your plan starts again on 04.02

First of all, its not possible for me to use that much data in one month and I cant even see my remaining data or other contract details. My internet connection is so slow that it took me 30 minutes to reach this page. Please help me.

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Usman27 ,

Welcome to the community,

Is this just in one place that the connection is so slow?

Could you check here, where you can register and receive updates and report a problem:

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee/keep-me-posted

It could be that you have used up the 100% you are allowed to gift, and that is why they are letting you know.

You can check how much you have used, by going into settings and  clicking on battery, it should then show how much you have used, at least that is how it is on the IPhone.

You should also be able to see how much you have used in the app. I have just taken a look for my watch and IPad, phone is unlimited for me.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Usman27 

Text BA to 150 and it will tell you how much data you have left. What does it say. 

Is your device tethered. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@Usman27  the data is slow because you are using stay connected data this isn’t really for browsing the web it’s for emails/what’s app etc etc.     I’m sure stay connected data is 0.5 meg.