7 REPLIES 7
Steve654
Explorer

Ditto. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Yanaxa @Steve654 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Can you access your My EE account online? 

Have you tried to deleting and reinstalling the app? 

Leanne 🙂

Steve654
Explorer

Did try that, no success. The app appears to be allowing data gifting now. You do need some form of human after hours tech support. 

Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

You were trying to gift data at 2-3am, surely you cannot expect EE to have tech support on standby at that time, just in case someone has a problem gifting data! 😁

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

This is my first time looking for something on the community site of EE. I must say that I personally found your answer to the person who was asking a general question quite rude and completely unjustified. Anybody who is seeking an answer to a question from such a large business like EE these days, would expect to be answered by either somebody from the UK or somebody from a foreign country who speaks English quite well. Therefore, I would have thought a proper answer might have been more useful to the person who asked for an answer and other people like myself who were searching for a solution to a problem.

@PaulyM   With whom are you speaking to ?  Who are you finding fault with in a public forum?     As in public that gives the public an opportunity like yourself to actually make a comment on.   This isn’t customer services.  

Hello Chris _B, 

I was talking to someone called Alex _M. Considering that EE has just merged with BT to make the largest tech company in the UK, I would have thought that I could contact tech support at any time of the day or night. I have in the past managed to get through to tech support at EE at night but not in the UK but I didn't specify that I wanted to only speak to the UK support team. If you can read the story from the beginning, you will find that I was commenting on an answer made to another community member who was asking for help to a problem the same as the one I had. Talk about people blowing things out of proportion.......