Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ee app not working

1WM
Investigator
Investigator

My ee app not working again. 

Called CS 2 days ago to escalate as couldn't gift data. 

Still not working today. Tried reinstalling the app and clearing the cache. No joy. 

@EE please fix. 

Always an ongoing issue.

Why for the number 1 company??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @orangesx,

I'd recommend contacting Technical Support so a member of the team can take a look at this for you.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
Leanne_T

Hi @1WM 

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you log into your My EE account? 

Do you get an error message when trying to gift data? 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

No problems with me logging on here or on my account on the website. The APP itself doesn't load. Since the update, the ee logo appears, then takes a looooong time for the fingerprint login to appear then simply crashes. Nothing happens. This is the same since the oast 3 days now. 

Leanne_T

Hi @1WM 

Can you try deleting the app then go to your app/play store and download the My EE app, does this work for you?

Leanne.

As mentioned in my original post, I have already tried deleting the app and reinstalling and still not working. 

Leanne_T

Thanks @1WM 

Please call us on 150 and report this to our mobile care team on 150, they will get this looked into for you. 

Thanks. 

Leanne 🙂

Les2474
Investigator
Investigator

I have had exactly the same problem. The logo comes up and sometimes it goes as far as the pin screen but then it just freezes or crashes. I have uninstalled and installed the app about 20 times but it still doesn't work. I called 150 but was told nothing could be done apart from them reporting my problem!

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Les2474   On what device?  

Oppo A54

Garlzie
Visitor

it's been like this for the past 4 months and I still carnt log in ....what a load of crap