cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract and phone

33-06
Visitor

I’ve just received the welcome letter this morning and it says my contract started 10 days before I got my phone, which was also today. Not happy to be paying for usage I’ve not had. 
Also, I didn’t realise that I was getting a 64gb phone. If I had, I would have asked for a 128gb phone. 
I can’t speak to anyone without opening the phones delivery box and putting the supplied  sim in. 
without being able to speak to someone, I don’t know what to do. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@33-06  You have a 14 day cooling of period for phone/online sales,  so you can use the device to call customer services to inform them you don’t want the device.   Obviously the higher the storage the more cost it’ll be if you decide you don’t want this device.  You can also call customer services on 0800 9566000 from a none EE device. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@33-06  You have a 14 day cooling of period for phone/online sales,  so you can use the device to call customer services to inform them you don’t want the device.   Obviously the higher the storage the more cost it’ll be if you decide you don’t want this device.  You can also call customer services on 0800 9566000 from a none EE device. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @33-06 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please see our Returning a phone or device within 14 days, Help page this has an online form to let us know you would like to return the phone.

Leanne 🙂