cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan charged twice!!

Mikeyevans_2003
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello, got my bill today and my main plan got charged twice!! In the attached photo there is a second charge one for 70 odd pound and one for 7 pound!!! I have no idea why I am getting charged twice for one plan!!! It’s taking the mick!! I changed my phone number and I got promised that it won’t be charged to my bill because I provided details on why I want to change my number, I went on the chat to say if I will be charged but apparently I have been lied too!! This company is filled with lies!! 

IMG_5359.png

IMG_5358.jpeg

12 REPLIES 12
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Are the 2 charges, £73 & £7, covering diff periods? The detail should show it..  

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Mikeyevans_2003
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

nope 

Mikeyevans_2003
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

trying to click on the charges but it wont show and this is my bill for this month it got released today

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mikeyevans_2003 

Thanks for coming here. 

Have you recently joined EE or upgraded? 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

You can't have 2 active plans on the same mobile number at the same time, the charges are associated with the number.

Checking your full bill breakdown should at least provide an explanation of this.

Mikeyevans_2003
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Nope I haven’t upgraded recently 

Mikeyevans_2003
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Tried to click on it but it won’t let me and there isn’t an explanation why I got charged twice for one plan 

Mikeyevans_2003
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Been a user for nearly 2 years 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Have you downloaded a PDF of your full bill, @Mikeyevans_2003?

If not, please tap the View bill tile in the EE app, followed by Download your bill.

That will show the billing period each charge covers.

James