cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Direct Debit Detaiils

Hurdent
Visitor

Hello all,

Quick question - is it possible to have multiple direct debit details for different plans?

I'd like to pay for my SIM only plan with my business account, however I have also taken another contract out for an Apple Watch Ultra 2, which I want to pay with via my personal bank.

Is it possible to split this and pay for items with separate bank details?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Hurdent  You are billed for both at the same time as it’s one account that’s billed.  You don’t have the option to split the bill and pay via two accounts.    You have 2 options, one  would be to put the payment on your EE account for your watch before you are billed so that will be taken along side the bill for the rest of the payment for the phone.     You have to do this manually each month before you get billed or payment will be taken via the payment method you already have   

You  could transfer the payment from one bank account to your other bank account to cover this payment yourself, you can even set up a standing order to do this.     

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Hurdent  You are billed for both at the same time as it’s one account that’s billed.  You don’t have the option to split the bill and pay via two accounts.    You have 2 options, one  would be to put the payment on your EE account for your watch before you are billed so that will be taken along side the bill for the rest of the payment for the phone.     You have to do this manually each month before you get billed or payment will be taken via the payment method you already have   

You  could transfer the payment from one bank account to your other bank account to cover this payment yourself, you can even set up a standing order to do this.     

You might even be able to set up a S.O. straight to your EE a/c to time it just before your billing date. All you need is EE's sort code, bank a/c no. & your EE a/c no.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)