cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service and over charge

Pete87s
Investigator
Investigator

Poor customer service which half the agents you speak to don't speak English as first language clearly as when you say want to leave contract they offer you a direct debit option? 

Bill is always over what should be my plan is £89, £81 before vat yet somehow its £97 every month, 

Extra charges? Great yet the idiot who made app and controls information forgot to put what that actually covers but like a blind sheep I best pay even tho ee can't send a bill and don't give a break down, 

So if you want to be overcharged or pay more vat than your bills worth go with ee 👍

Oh but as a nice thank you we get a out of work actor who wasn't any good at acting to boost up prices on our bills

If I could tell anyone avoid EE at all costs, even Vodafone or three is better and that's sayin something, 

As this is my 11-12th bill over charged at least and with constant disruption to the line I'd say I'm pretty safe to say ee have broken contract multiple times with myself and I'd be even more fare to say that any bills outstanding I'm not at liberty to pay, and further to that if ee finds that unacceptable maybe add up all the extra charges which are uncovered, or the extra charges to my fixed £89 a momth co tract thats some how £97 claim the bill back off that as April is a long way to end of "contract" and ill be switching network tomoro 

If a representative would like to rectify ees massive xxxx my number is attached to account by all means call to discuss,

6 REPLIES 6
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pete87s,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please see How can I see my monthly bill from EE? for help with downloading your bill.

What are the extra charges listed as?

James

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Pete87s 

EE complaints process is here:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/safety-and-security/protecting-your-information/complaints-code-of-pr...

I won't comment on the casual racism in your opening paragraph but your downloadable bill via the app or the EE website will show how your bill is calculated. Plus have you taken into account EE yearly RPI price increase.

There is no account access on these forums so your issue will need to be taken up via EE CS on 150 or the complaints process as per the above link.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

I'd only add that all EE's call centres are UK-based.

https://ee.co.uk/why-ee/uk-call-centres 

Exactly that extra charges the downloaded bill also doesn't break it down 

No racism at all, if someone is unfit for there job then don't do it, and I never made a single racist remark

I also never mentioned call based, I said when spoke to customer service agents, its the assumption that most make wrong,