Issue

Nawaf77
Visitor

Dear EE Phones Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue with my phone contract that I recently signed, which promised a 20GB data allowance upon getting a broadband connection. However, upon receiving my phone plan, I noticed that I am only provided with 10GB of data instead of the expected 20GB.

I had already signed a separate contract for broadband, and I was under the impression that this would entitle me to the full 20GB of data as per the initial agreement. The data allowance is an essential component of my plan, and the current 10GB is insufficient for my needs.

I kindly request that you investigate this matter and resolve the discrepancy in my data allowance as soon as possible. I believe it is important for the terms of the contract to be upheld, and I would like to enjoy the full 20GB of data as originally agreed.

Your prompt attention and assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know the steps I need to take to ensure the correct data allowance is applied to my phone plan.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to a prompt resolution.

Best regards,

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Nawaf77 wrote:

Dear EE Phones Team,

This is not! This is a user discussion forum where users try to help others.

Nor is it the correct platform for contractually notifying them of anything.

This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to raise this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Nawaf77   You get the extra 20Gb data when your phone billing cycle starts again you don’t get it mid billing cycle.