cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SIM and need to contact EE to query contract. Email?

Conor6492
Explorer

Hi,

Currently on an operational deployment with the British Army and have no mobile SIM network as forms of communication, I need to flag my bills as an issue, I’m also not currently using the SIM/Network. I was under the assumption of this would be my last payment on contract and have fully paid off my outstanding contract charges and would like to resolve this issue.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

EE's contracts - in common with most of the UK telecoms industry - are not fixed term ones that end on a particular date. They are ongoing "rolling" contracts with a minimum term. Until & unless you explicitly give 30days notice of disconnection, your service and billing continues as normal.

Yours is now a tricky scenario - ordinarily the standard procedure is to contact EE CS by phone or letter, for the account holder to give cancellation notice, I don't see anyway for a third party to give this notice on your behalf. The Armed Forces covenant allows for subscriptions to be frozen for upto 12months in the event of an overseas posting, but there is no mention of "spouse or third party to cancel contract" - which contractually, could be problematic.

I simply need a contact line via WiFi or Email channels, the only contact option for EE seems to be a letter which is very slow, or phoning via SIM, which I don’t have.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

You can use a web-calling app such as Skype, to contact +44 800 0798586

There is no email contact.