cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How seriously are EE on customers loyalty?

Raj37
Investigator
Investigator

I've been a loyal customer with EE for 17+ years now and built up a reaonable loyalty discount with them over these years. I have recently been moved  over  by EE to another contract with out my explicit concent and as part of the move I have lost all my loyalty discounts and also been updold a services I do not need.

When I spoke to EE customer services, they said your old contract has been discontinued and no longer exists, but I know other you are still on the same old contact I was on and they have not been informed of any changes to there contacts or services.

Has anyone else experienced this behaviour from EE? is it worth me continuing to be a loyal customer with EE or should I consider mover to and other provider who is will to look after their loyal customers?

11 REPLIES 11
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Raj37 

Welcome to the community.

It's fantastic that you've been with us so long, thank you for that. 🙂 The upgrades team have a list of plans and offers available to you, and they're all from our current range.

Chris

Thank you Chris for taking the time to read my post, but you haven't really addressed any of my questions or provided any meaningful feedback.

James_B

Hi @Raj37,

Sorry, as we can't access your account via the community forum, we're unable to comment on your account specific query.

If you'd like to discuss your account, please get in touch with Customer Care.

Thanks 🙂

James

Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have already previously spoken with EE customer care team and asked them to reinstate my loyalty rewards. They told me they do not have the a ability to do give me my loyalty rewards back.  Hence my post to the wider community on here asking to help me with what I should do next.

If I speak with EE customer care again  will they reinstate my loyalty reward I have accumulated over the past 17 years? Or does EE now not reward loyal customers anymore?

James_B

Hi @Raj37,

We aren't able to view your account details to check your eligibility for any particular plans or discounts.

Our Customer Care Team are best placed to help you.

James

Hi James,

Thank you again for reading my post. I am not asking for any thing extra for  being a loyal customer but just to reinstate my loyalty discount that has now been taken away from me or at least explain why my loyalty discount has been taken away from me and my mobile phone plan contract changed without my concent. 

Is it now the case EE  do not reward loyal customers anymore?

I'm sure the EE community would like to know EE feedback  to this question. Once I have EE's answer to this question, I'll will definitely get in touch with EE customer care. So please do not avoid this question and do your best to give me and the community members a clear answer.

Raj37

James_B

Hi @Raj37,

Eligibility for any discounts outside of the promotions currently advertised in our online or retail stores would be specific to your individual account.

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check the personal offers available to you.

James

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I'm not sure if you complete understand my question on here. I am not asking if I am eligible for loyalty discounts, my eligibility for loyalty discount was already established. Recently EE have now taken these discounts away from me and changed my contract with out my consent. I have raised this to EE customer care last month and still as of this date I have not heard back from them.

I am asking if EE would reinstate the discount I had been previously given or explain why EE have been taken away and acted in this manner.

Hence my question:

Is it now the case EE  do not reward loyal customers anymore?

I am sure the wider EE community would like to know EE thoughts on the matter.

Raj37

James_B

I understand your query, @Raj37, I'm just not able to answer if the particular discount you have had in the past is still available as we can't access your account via the community.

James