Bills

JD671
Investigator
Investigator

For the last 2 weeks I have not been able to view my bills on the App.

Contacted EE yesterday by ‘CHAT’ and was told they are updating it. Not good enough! 2 weeks of trying to see my latest statement. What is going on?

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @JD671 

You can log into your online account and view your bills. 

I have just logged into my EE app and it works fine and i can view my bills no problems.

What device do you have. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Iphone 11. There has never been a problem before
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JD671

Are you able to view your bills OK if you log in to your My EE online?

Do you have the latest version of the app?

Katie

I have the latest App version and can log in. All it will show me is details of my mobile data and what I have left. 

Jane 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @JD671

Are you aware if you are set up as a bill payer or a user?

Katie

Well I’m both! I have always been able to see the bills on the past and now I can’t , so annoying and probably illegal !

You may very well act in the role of both but which does your MyEE have you marked down as?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)