cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from BT to EE broadband and mobile.

TonyP566
Explorer

For the past month I have been trying to deal with my account, Broadband and mobile (3 sims) Due to problems in the first week I asked to terminate the migration but was told I could not go back to BT only another provider. Despite hours to both Broadband (still not received all the equipment) and mobile (apparently sent the wrong sims) still nothing resolved. Have asked for contact over the landline as mobile reception where we live is dodgy at best. Out of the two booked manager phone calls neither rang the landline! Only one person (Stephanie) had the wherewithal to use the requested choice of contact. (Online complaint form)  Having read other posts of similar migration problems, I should have stayed with BT! Then chosen to go elsewhere when they stopped dealing with residential. Not impressed at all.

2 REPLIES 2
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TonyP566,

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've had some problems with your migration.

Are you still in touch with Stephanie?

James

Hi James.

Stephanie logged in a call back for when she was on leave, guess what, they called the mobile!

EE have been very quick to inform me that I will be liable for termination fees, even though I have asked to terminate throughout phone calls in the first two weeks, might have even stated it on “chat”. The “guides” just try and steer you away from the subject or mysteriously pass you through to someone else.

Correspondence (5 letters so far, GDPR violation I think?) have been sent to a neighbours house (1/2 mile away) not just delivered to the wrong house but the letterhead showing the wrong house.

Haven’t received the wi-fi extender after a month, which surely negates the contract?

Not only was Stephanie accommodating, but I’ve got to mention a couple of others who have really tried to help.

Adonis who has promised a call back….

and Richard who I spoke to yesterday, because guess what, the landline  has gone down!

Undeterred, I completed two complaint forms, (because no one high enough up the food chain can deal with the both broadband and mobile) requesting final resolution letters.

I’ve more information, but I’ve spent too much effort trying to deal with this and it really is not good for my blood pressure! As an aside also “questioned” by a guide about my disabilities! You couldn’t make it up!

Should never have switched from BT!