cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 2 months and still awaiting activation

Frustrated72
Visitor

Having been with EE for mobile for a significant number of years, they were my first choice for switching broadband.WHAT A MASSIVE MISTAKE!!!

Ordered broadband on 22 Feb and was given an activation date of 7 March, this never happened, excuse given -  order stuck with open reach.

New activation date 17 April, system says it was activated but still not working. Followed up, stuck with open reach. Gave 29/30 April for activating, still nothing. Today I don’t get a courtesy call but a text which I find extremely flippant, text says. ‘I have checked on the Openreach system issue and they are quoting another 2 working days so will review back for activation of broadband on 03/05/2024. Thanks’

What are we meant to do! We have had no internet since March, my son is doing his GCSE’s which start next week and working from home is a challenge, not to mention the number of arguments it is causing at home.

The absolute joke is that we were previously with BT and I chose a package that was like for like, openreach have managed to turn the BT off but not switched on EE properly 

i have an open complaint which I am getting ready to escalate to an ombudsman, but I am wracking up compensation at £6.10 per day - we are now at approx £340

I just don’t know what to do next to get this sorted, I am just so so disappointed 😞 

0 REPLIES 0