Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty order, No internet connection for weeks

mozka
Investigator
Investigator

Hello!

I gave a broadband order almost 2 months ago. The engineer came on service activation date and closed my order with "success". But I didn't have internet connection on the activation date and next days also. So, I gave a call for fault. They said "the engineer did something wrong (you need a something different on outside building) and also closed your order. We need to create new order.". And then they sent me Mini Hub for temporary solution as I don't have internet connection.

After this point everything is messed up. They created new order again and again for 1 month. Every time I called for information, I learned the order was cancelled (with no information) and they always said "somebody will call you for new order". I am working from home and I couldn't do my job properly because this chain of faults. There are also 3 direct debits for cancelled EE orders in my bank account, I couldn't track what is happening now. I just need a internet connection as a costumer. How can I solve this issue permanently?

3 REPLIES 3
Robbie-Mac
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mozka

Welcome to the EE Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for problems with your original Full Fibre installation and the delay getting you connected.  2 months is a long time to be waiting.  We are very busy at present and it'll take us a few days to pick up your case.  We deal with each case in turn as we receive them.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you.  Alternatively, to potentially get this moving sooner, call us on 0330 123 1105.

Thanks,

Robbie

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I talked almost 20 different people when I called and only heard "We're sorry and this time it will definitely be resolved.". Unfortunately, I have no expectations from calls anymore. I have replied your message with related information.

Best,
Mert

mozka
Investigator
Investigator

Hi again!

Okay this issue became so annoying and I would love to keep it in community visibility. On Thursday EE calls, I was told someone would call to me on Saturday morning for next steps.
They were supposed to call this morning but they didn't (as expected). This is constantly happened and definitely terrible costumer experience. When I called back today for information, they said me "Somebody will call you on 4th January, they didn't tell you today?". I think this is joke.