cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact EE via email

Lurch1
Visitor

Can someone please advise on how to contact EE via Email as there does not appear to be that option anywhere on their webite. Everytime we click on contact EE on their website we go round in circles!

Please note we are already aware of dialing 150 off an EE phone (we dont have access to one apart from the account we are trying to talk to someone about but we do not have easy access to it as we are in 2 seperate households). We have also used the phone number given if using a different provider - this does not work! We go round in circles and then get cut off.

We are trying to contact EE about an elderly gentlemans (85) account who does not understand what he is paying and neither do we (I'm his brother). We believe is paying 2 broadband/landline bills and has been since 2016. We have access to one account but have no information about the 2nd account apart from a direct debit reference.

Any help anyone can provide will be appreciated.

Lurch1

25 REPLIES 25
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You can't! EE provides no email contact. You can contact them on the Freephone no. in my sig. below but if the account holder hasn't previously given his permission for you to represent him they won't be able to discuss this matter with you.

Do you have access to his MyEE for BB account? You should be able to see his bills from there. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
4x4
Investigator
Investigator

They do have a email address their CEO's email address which is :- **removed**

4x4
Investigator
Investigator

Isn't it funny they don't want me to give a email address of their CEO but you can find it quite easily. All CEO's addresses can be found on the CEO address when you ask

4x4
Investigator
Investigator

**removed**

@4x4   Even if you put your own email address on here it’ll be removed.    Perhaps you should read the forums rules before post more.    And do you think the CEO is actually going to help seeing as he isn’t customer facing ?  Ie it’s not he’s job to do customer issues.   And this tread is from  July 2022. 

c9
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You can contact 08009566000 option 2 option 1 Len press option one for quick response OR option two, if you do not have a mobile 

kmarni
Visitor

hello ee

how are u doing 

i have written this email to say my sim card was stolen and want replacement 

hope to get back to me 

Kmarni

@kmarni : This isn't an email to EE; it's a user discussion forum. You need to call CS to report the loss & they will block it & send you a replacement SIM with the same no.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Emma396
Visitor

Hey my name is Emma I have cancelled my EE contract with you why you take my money out off my account 

i leave ee  from you 

thank you 

please email me back please Emma tbxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details such as your full name, as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]