cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract discrepancies

Atobrah
Visitor

Please before switching from my older broadband provider to EE I was made to understand then everything related to my contract will be taken care of without me worrying about it. But I have received an email from my former broadband provider informing me of bill collection.i was in the middle of a three month trail period when I was convinced to switch with the agreement that everything will be taken care of,so can I have an explanation of this bill notice from my former broadband provider 

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Atobrah ,

Welcome to the community,

Who was your previous provider? If they were Virgin, then you would have to cancel, they are the only ones that you have to cancel yourself and you will have to speak to them.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

When migrating BB, EE does take care of everything to effect the move itself but naturally does not pay your bills with your old ISP. Where did you hear otherwise?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)