Help

JollyUnhappy
Visitor

Since moving from BT to EE when requesting reasonably priced contract the service has been unreliable as well as BT/EE being unhelpful. Advised new EE hub in post and engineer booked to set-up and change "2 x master sockets". At no time were we advised we would be switched to digital and couldn't have our telephone in a convenient position to hear. BT didn't send contract by email (sent to wrong email address) months later managed to advise correct email address. Master sockets weren't changed. Vulnerable customer registered with BT & EE, although that doesn't appear to have any benefits as been left without service often. Regularly have no telephone or broadband. On all calls to 150 staff say they understand difficulties but don't follow-up on what they say they will do to rectify faults. Each fault is closed as soon as the complaint has been recorded. The price I was quoted on call to BT 150 is not the price shown on my online account. Always had paper bills and was clear that's what I required going forward. I can only pay at Post Office - still waiting for paper bill to arrive so that I can pay.  Haven't received them. Got calls to pay money but didn't explain what for and how much! Service disconnected twice without notice. I can't use email or text links as I don't have a smart phone. Charged numerous times for paper bills but not received. Charged twice for "BT Service Restriction". Service re-connected after complaining. Still waiting for refund of over £100 for BT payments in advance. Promised refund from EE - wasn't advised at the time it would take 30 days to process and be a cheque in the post. I'm willing to pay bills but need to receive them to be able to pay. This has been so distressing since November 2023. HELP!! Since yesterday I have someone who can access my account online which is how I have found  out some information.

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@JollyUnhappy : Which EE BB product do you have?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Robbie-Mac
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JollyUnhappy

Welcome to the EE Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for all the problems you have experienced.  We'll be happy to pick up from here and call you back to go over everything you have mentioned in your post.  I'll send you a message privately in a moment with steps you can take to come through to us and we'll sort everything out.  We deal with cases in turn as we receive them so we'll pick up your case as soon as we can.

Speak soon,

Robbie