Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband was meant to go live today?

Lloydripplex
Investigator
Investigator

Hello all,

have been waiting all day for the broadband to go live. Called EE to which they said they’re waiting for the engineer to sort the line. But was told they finish around 6pm?

flashing yellow light on the hub, haven’t received any email or text to say we’re live?

thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lloydripplex : It could still be up to midnight.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lloydripplex 

Thanks for coming here. 

Is your broadband now live? 

Leanne. 

Hello,no broadband stil say’s disconnected on hun settings and flashing yellow,

Called this morning, been told it’s been activated on one side but not with BT and they’re holding it up. Waiting for a call back as I work from home and booked yesterday off to get things sorted.

Leanne_T

I see @Lloydripplex 

Thanks for the update, please let me know how you get on after the team have called you back. 

Leanne.

Hello,

they have called back saying they have raised something as EE side is ready to go but the other section isn’t.

Just need the wifi on as soon as possible as we work from home so it’s important.

thank you 

Leanne_T

I understand and hope this is sorted soon for you @Lloydripplex 

The team will be doing everything they can to get you up and running as soon as possible. 

Leanne.