EE Broadband

Isaac96
Investigator
Investigator

Good afternoon, 

I have had SIM only with EE for a while so I already had an EE account. I had BT broadband but this past Thursday rang EE and got them to merge the broadband over to EE so that it could be under one account. On Friday I received the router and Internet is working, however when trying to link the EE broadband to my EE, I was told to call. They said the order hadn't gone through (how is this possible if I've received the router and the internet is live) and that they had put it through again, that it would be resolved today. Still had the same issue today, contacted again to be told the order still isn't complete - what is going on?

Was also told on Thursday I would recieve a call back Friday discussing some details of the contract, nothing, asked about it 9am this morning and they said they could see the call back was still active and I would be called today - still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

12 REPLIES 12
Markitos21
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon,

something similar happened to me, I have to give them another email that I am not registered with EE and It worked.

Now I have to wait about 2 weeks for the two  accounts to merge into one account ( broadband and mobile)  that was the answer they gave over the phone.

I hope this helps

Okay thank you, I will have a look into trying this 

qucharsky
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just a warning that after they merged mine I can no longer use WiFi controls in the app and they can’t fix it once it’s done (been waiting 6 months) so I hope this won’t be the experience you get!

This was a concern of mine! I'm wondering if this would be fixed by them closing / deleting our current account / EE ID and then creating a new one with both the SIM and broadband 

qucharsky
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

In my case I should’ve let them keep two separate ones as they seem incapable of deleting/ merging or anything to do with EE ID it seems. 6 months and nothing. Had a call today - great news it should be fixed well no it’s not working still 😂

qucharsky
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just a quick update as had another call this morning- apparently they have found the fix and they started working through requests on Thursday so they will be doing them in order meaning it can take some time for people recently requesting merge of the accounts. This is just what I was told so please take it with a pinch of salt 😂 I will update if I know more.

Interesting, as I've also been told my issue should be fixed by Wednesday! Not overly hopeful currently 😆 but let's see. Hope yours gets sorted soon.

qucharsky
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Finally light at the end of the tunnel? I agree I am not holding my breath 😂 But I after speaking to the lady today she sounded really knowledgeable unlike previous call backs where they had no clue whatsoever so at least that is a good sign 😊 

qucharsky
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It’s Thursday - any news on your end?