cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE TV now tv issues

Zombie7
Explorer

Hello, can anyone help? I moved over from BT to EE on Wednesday. Broadband is fine. The TV has been a nightmare. I have no now tv channels. I already had a now tv account. Spoke with EE on Wednesday who could see a problem with orders failing. The lady I spoke with couldn’t help anymore and passed it on. I received an email from EE yesterday that I need a new now tv account. So I have signed up to now tv again last night. I have 2 now tv accounts live and another one I’m supposed to be getting with the EE TV but don’t. Both my private now accounts work using the now tv app but nothing on the tv guide. just tells me I need to add them to my package. 
I don’t know what else I can do and to be honest I really don’t want to waste anymore of my time on it. 
As I’m still within 14 days is there a possibility I could return the tv box and just keep the broadband? I’ll just use my now tv app on my tv like I do now. 

4 REPLIES 4
Zombie7
Explorer

Ok managed to get this sorted if anyone else has the same problem. I’ve cancelled the TV contract and I’m returning the tv box pro. 

Penguinjen
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi!

yep I’m having the same issue 😞

I’ve just set up the Tv box tonight and activated now tv, but it didn’t link up with existing now tv account. So can’t login on any phones with the EE subscription, without access to a full now tv account. Totally confusing 

@Penguinjen your Now TV account has been registered @yahoo.com instead of @yahoo.co.uk - sorry about that.  I've raised a request for it to be corrected.  I'll update here when it's done.

I'm told my colleague has called you, and it's now all sorted @Penguinjen