cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost landline number when moving from BT to EE

Commers
Visitor

Despite assurances when I spent an hour talking to them in preparation for the transition from BT to EE with Digital Voice, I have lost my home phone number. EE say this is irretrievable but I see moderators have been able to help some customers in similar situations. 

This has been one of many mistakes transitioning from BT to EE including; unexpected loss of G-fast and reduction in broadband speed, 2 week wait to port my mobile number, free European roaming promised but not delivered, terrible and inadequate communication particularly by SMS and letter. I must have called their helpdesk a dozen times.

Any chance a moderator can help me resolve this latest (landline) issue? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Commers I'm really sorry to see your number wasn't moved over when you transferred to New EE. I can't make any promises but I'll be happy to check if we can get the number back. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch.

Thanks

Neil

JimM11
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Commers It would be a good idea, to post your starting activation date of the EE broadband, landline numbers when not ported correctly go back into pool and depending on how long they have been there will determine if possible to get your old number back. On your welcome to EE e-mail, is there any mention of keeping your original number, would check ALL those e-mails.