Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! my ipad is asking for a data plan

its worked fine until recently - now wants a data plan added via the mobile data tab. asks for a qr code to scan and then add as part of a new 'setup' process.If I try a manual process is wantssm-dp+ addressactication codeconfirmation codeno idea whe...

adamvdb by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Fitness awards missing

I’ve just upgraded my Apple Watch from a series 6 to an Ultra. I backed up my phone beforehand and when setting up the Ultra I restored my settings from this backup. For some reason all the Fitness awards I’ve earnt over the years seem t have disappe...

Jam5971 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Apple TV smart benefit stopped working

Hi,My Apple TV smart benefit has stopped working 1 month after initial activation. Still showing as active in the EE app but when I open the Apple TV app it just points me towards starting a new subscription…any ideas?Ben

BenMal by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 2 Helpful

hi

I can help with anything and everything

Apple watch no sim / no service

I have given my daughter my Apple Watch , I already pay for the watch contract but watch is saying no sim and no service, when setting up it only gives option to add new contact not to add the one I already pay for! How can I link the sim to the phon...

Beckyr2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone number

Ordered a phone wanting to keep same number but the SIM card came with a different number, any possible way to keep my old one? I’m already with EE.

damianwo by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Watch upgrade

Hi I am due to end my watch plan on 17th Jan. I have received a letter to say I can upgrade to a new plan or a sim only which is much cheaper. However, online it will not allow the option for sim only when reviewing the plan. I do not want to upgrade...

J-lo by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Terminate contract

Hi everyone I have paired Apple Watch with my phone as it is cellular but contract ended and still getting charged for it and I was wondering do I need to actually ring them to terminate the contract or is there a way to do it yourself online? thanks...

New phone

Hi, I ordered a new phone/contract with you and it came in the post today. I was wondering whether I could transfer my old number to my new phone? It was a sim only and my contract was paid off. The contact number is XXXXXXXX   [Mod edit: Please do n...