cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitness awards missing

Jam5971
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve just upgraded my Apple Watch from a series 6 to an Ultra. I backed up my phone beforehand and when setting up the Ultra I restored my settings from this backup. For some reason all the Fitness awards I’ve earnt over the years seem t have disappeared both from the app on the watch and my iPhone. Any way to get them back, will they reappear automatically or are they gone for good?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jam5971
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve got them back on phone. The solution was shut down all running apps and switch phone off and on again. Then when I opened fitness app they just appeared! Should have tried that before.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jam5971

Thanks for coming here. 

Did you back up the health app? 

Are they still showing in your iPhone health app? 

Leanne 🙂

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jam5971  Did you backup your old watch and restored your new watch from that backup ?  The badges are created by the Watch not the phone so you need to use a backup of the old watch to bring these back. 

Backed up phone and used that backup to set up new watch. Looked this morning and they are now on watch in colour and not just outlined, but strangely they don’t appear anywhere on phone, either in colour or just the outlines!

Yes backed up phone first and used that backup to set up new watch. Looked this morning and they are now on watch in colour and not just outlined, but strangely they don’t appear anywhere on phone, either in colour or just the outlines!

Christopher_G

Hi @Jam5971

It's my understanding that they should have shown on both devices after restoring the backup. It may be worth having a chat with Apple to see if they know of any way to get that history back.

Chris

@Jam5971  Did you restore the new watch from a backup of your old watch ?    

Yes did that.

Jam5971
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve got them back on phone. The solution was shut down all running apps and switch phone off and on again. Then when I opened fitness app they just appeared! Should have tried that before.

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @Jam5971

Leanne 🙂