Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone general settings showing my old number after PAC

I Ported my number across when I joined EE, when people call me or text me that works fine. But In the iPhone settings it shows a different number and I get a constant notification warning me saying that after 30 days my number will be unregistered f...

AlR95 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

upgrade

how long does it take from making the firsy upfront payment for the new upgrade to dispatched

broken seal

So I upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro Gold, only to find that my device had been opened and resealed! The delivery packet was sealed and unopened, but the state of the box is horrific to say the least, it has huge corner dents & one side of the top of th...

20220401_124307.jpg 20220401_124314.jpg 20220401_125538.jpg 20220402_160514.jpg
Kardy by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple TV +

If I get the Apple tv+ offer with e can I then watch it through sky q on my tv?

geewolf by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mac dropping hotspot to my phone

I connect my mac to my iphone's personal hotspot for Zoom calls (because my wifi isn't strong enough). That means I need it to stay connected for at least 90mins. It did this in the past with no problems and remained connected for as long as I needed...

KiwiKaren by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in

After 8 calls to EE and constantly being told the same story, I still have not received my trade in package. I have given up trying to trade it in now as it seems almost impossible to get a straight answer. Please can someone let me know what happens...

Broken seal

Just got home, about to set up my wife’s 13pro and nearly dropped it on the floor. As I picked up the box the bottom seal was open and the box hinges open. Should it not have been completely sealed?

jerpers by Established Contributor
  • 52 replies
  • 11 Helpful