Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Provider Voicemail - Can not call

toniimariiee15
Visitor

Hi, 

Hoping someone can help. 

My visual voicemail was turned off and when I turned it back on, I had a "Network Provider Voicemail" at the top on my list and a call button next to it.

The issue is, it won't let me call it, every time I try, it just says call ended. I have tried restarting my phone, force closing the app, turning VM off and on again, tried calling voicemail from another phone, I've tried everything. 

Does anyone have any suggestions please? 

iPhone 13 Pro if that helps.

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11
ferret66
Contributor
Contributor

same here 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @toniimariiee15 @ferret66 

Thanks for coming here. 

If you are both unable to access the voicemail, please call us on 150 and the team will run some troubleshooting to help you get this resolved. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

ferret66
Contributor
Contributor

i called earlier was told if they try to remove vm and put it back  it could remove my preoder for iphone 15 pro max

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I see @ferret66 

Could you try accessing voicemail after you receive the iPhone 15 and let us know if this works OK for you? 

Leanne.

ferret66
Contributor
Contributor

will do 😀

alanmd
Explorer

I've also got this issue.  I realised yesterday, calls to my voicemail were being told my number isn't recognised, which isn't helpful if a GP tries to call you.

Went through trouble shooting, VM On/Off, switched visual off and on - no help.  Even calls to the 07 Voicemail number disconnect when I enter my number on the menu.

Tech support raised with level 2, who are allegedly working on a fix with a 3-5 day timescale, though the operator also said this has been a problem since 28/9...

Meantime I raised a complaint, only to receive a call explaining how EE's internal ticketing system works, and that the complaint handler wasn't able to investigate with tech support and I had to wait.

Poor network service, compounded by poor customer service.  I've had voicemail on mobile since the 1990s.

Andie7
Explorer

I have the same problem.  I have been on the phone for 40 minutes this afternoon and just keep being put on hold and being asked the same questions over and over again.  Eventually I had to go back to work.  What is going on with this please EE?

Andie7
Explorer

And when I try to call it says it will send me a text and the text just says there is a problem

Mine was fixed.  I'm not sure if it was someone at the EE end resetting my voicemail or something I did.

What I did was switched visual voicemail and normal voicemail off and waited a day.  You text VISUAL OFF and VM OFF to 150.  After a couple of days I switched normal voicemail back on and it was working.  

It could just be coincidence though, I raised a complaint and a tech may have reset my line or kicked a server.