cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost my phone and my insurance is asking me a itemised bill

Marian04
Visitor

IMG_8523.png

Hi my insurance is asking this : “The Proof of Usage provided is not an Itemised Bill. Please provide a copy of your itemised bill, showing the phone number details and the call records for your lost device, to cover the date of the loss. This will also show a break in usage between the loss date and when a replacement SIM has been activated.” 

and 

Have you obtained a replacement SIM card from your network provider? If so, please provide a copy of the receipt information from them for providing the replacement SIM. If not avallable, we would require something in writing from them to confirm when the replacement SIM was requested, supplied and activated.

How can I get it ?

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Only by calling CS.

Unless you already paying for Itemised Billing, your EE bills will not be itemised for calls other than those chargeable calls outside your allowance.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)