Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 wont activate

AGR1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

i have upgraded to iphone14 - spoke to customer support as couldn’t activate eSIM - they couldn’t do either and sent out another - which neither the customer support team or technical support have been able to activate. After a lot of time on helplines I still have no functioning phone after a week. Am beginning to worry I  have been sent a dodgy handset. Any thoughts please? Increasingly thinking in terms of returning handset.

thanks in anticipation

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @AGR1 

Are EE sending you a new sim. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thanks for replying. Not sure my post was as clear as it should have been. When I said EE have sent me another SIM I meant a new SIM card. Neither the customer service nor the tech team were able to activate it today. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

What were you advised when you spoke to Customer Care @AGR1?

James

Hi

Thanks for your help. Spent another hour in shop and then another hour trying to exchange phone( unsuccessfully). It appears I was sent a ‘black listed’ phone - reason why was not made clear to me - the phone is going back and I plan to leave EE. A very disappointing experience.

Thanks again for taking time to respond.

Sent from my iPad