cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In store preorder

Owen_2k4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, I have preordered an iPhone 15 Pro Max in store and was wondering if I would receive a text to confirm the device has been delivered to store. The rep in store mentioned something about receiving a message from DPD on Thursday to confirm the device has been delivered to the shop but would just like to confirm. 

Thanks 🙂

If I have helped please mark my reply as helpful!

Device History: iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy S8+, iPhone X, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro (Current)
3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Owen_2k4

Welcome to the community. 

Once your phone is ready for collection you will be notified. 

If DPD have your contact number you will receive delivery updates also. 

Katie

Owen_2k4
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thank you for your response. I was the first to order the device in the shop so it shouldn't be an issue of first come first serve. I haven't yet received any text messages. Is there a chance I could get one tomorrow or is it certain that I won't get the device tomorrow. The rep in the shop said at the time that I would receive on Friday and I have planned with trading in my old device accordingly. Thanks

If I have helped please mark my reply as helpful!

Device History: iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy S8+, iPhone X, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro (Current)
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Owen_2k4,

You'll be the first to know when your phone is ready collection. 

James