cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple One Country/region problems

tm87uk
Investigator
Investigator

I recently changed my contract where  I've decided to use Apple One as one of my Inclusive extras.

When trying to set it up it keeps telling me that "This subscription is not available in your country or region"

I know the inclusive extra is selected (Not on the website or app because they are both so terrible and that option hasn't worked for months!)  but because when I got to subscribe it tells me "you have Apple One with your EE plan". But no matter what I cannot continue because of the Country/region issue.

I have checked my details. I am in the UK. I know Apple One is available in the UK. So I do not understand what is wrong!

20 REPLIES 20
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tm87uk,

In settings, if you tap your name followed by Media and Purchases, is your Apple ID linked to the correct region?

James

Yes, I I've said I have checked and rechecked. When you select region it is already selected as UK.

I have just got off the phone to Apple and they say they can see the link but on EE's end it's possibly been deactivated.

I cant even choose or reselect the inclusive extra because the EE website has given me nothing but error messages for months now

James_B

Have you received a text message from EE with a link to activate your Apple One subscription @tm87uk?

James

Yes, but every time I use the link I see this message when press continue

IMG_7228.PNG

James_B

Do you have private relay turned on @tm87uk?

James

No I don't

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Also in Apple One - This subscription is not available in your country or region

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
James_B

Do you have any active Apple subscriptions with EE or direct with Apple @tm87uk?

James

No. I had Apple Music with EE but then they deactivated it so when I switched to Apple One