Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple watch paired plan £5

Joealan
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

I just got my own Apple watch from a third party, and I wanted to link it to my current sim only contract in EE. I can see that there is a £7 1-month paired plan available to activate during the setting up of the watch, however, can see in the EE community that people managed to get a 12-month contract for £5 a month by calling 150. I have tried to call several times, but the agents do not know what I am talking about. 

Is it true that there is no other option anymore to add a watch to my current pay monthly plan other than a £7 pounds rolling contract?  seems a bit too much on top of my current contract just to use my allowance.

Thanks!

Joe

5 REPLIES 5
Joealan
Investigator
Investigator

Hi @babyreddevils ,

Is this package still available? I can only get the offer for the £7 pounds 1m paired plan.

thanks,

Joe

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Joealan   

The watch  has its own data allowance it doesn’t use the phone sim data allowance.    It’s an additional line on your account  and only the call/text allowance can be used on the watch.  £7 isn’t bad when you actually think about it as you can leave your phone at home and still be within contact via a 2nd line on your account.     To my knowledge the £5 12 month contract is still available.       Plus you’ll always get a better deal by committing to a longer term ie 12 months (£60 for the year plus any contractual  price increase) as opposed to a 30 day rolling contract that you can stop with 30 days notice and start again when every you want.    I can bet you don’t need cellular data on the watch everyday for 365 days.     

I’m 7 months in and still haven’t use 1Gb.  

@Joealan   Only if you call customer services is the £5 12 month watch contract available. 

Hello both!

thanks for your answers. I literally asked for the 12m £5 watch contract or any other contract which is more than 1m for my watch, and they said only the 1m £7 is available. Tried 3 times with different agents and got the same response.

thanks!

Joe

Joealan
Investigator
Investigator

Hi All,

according to EE there is no 12m contract anymore for watch paired plans, the only option is a 1m rolling contract for £7 a month currently.

Joe