Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 78 replies
  • 28 Helpful

Cant make or receive calls

My phone has a symbol of a circle with diagonal line. I cannot make or receive calls. I can use text and whatsapp. I have rebooted my phone and taken out the sim card and replaced but still not working. I am on a contract.

Dmc-10 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Emergency calls only

My phone has gone onto emergency calls only (bill is up to date) and I can't contact EE online chat.  I desperately need to make an urgent phone call to my son, can't even text him, (no landline) and I can't. Tried off/on, taking sim out.  Did order ...

Resolved! Linking all your family devices

Using Bluetooth can help you like all of your android Samsung devices for the family and control all device from one master mobile phone through EE family safety plan and share data from the My EE app.I hope you find this helpful and feel free to com...

Resolved! Samsung A30e keeps saying no SD card

My phone keeps saying SD card has been taken out and to restart it, when clearly it hasn’t.   It went for repair yesterday, but they couldn’t find any hard ware problems, so they updated software.  Problem is still persisting.  Any ideas?

Ju42 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returns

I would like to return my pixel I have had for a few days less than 14 and switch to iphone would it possible without ee running another credit check.

gal1l0 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: New phone box looks like it's been run over!

I just received my Sony Xperia 1 IV (upgrade) and the box was loose in a plastic delivery bag (dpd), all the corners of the phone box were dented as well as the edges have some sharp looking dents as well ... the seals on the box were warped but unbr...

crunchy by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy Watch 4 (LTE)

I just managed after several failed attempts and calls to purchase the £7 30day data package for my smart watch, in the hope it would link to my existing mobile number, So far no confirmation and I am still not able yet to make or receive calls, with...

G_W_R by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful